Monday, July 11, 2016

Buy Ardamax Keylogger 4.5 Full Version on discount


Summary:
Ardamax Keylogger 4.5 is used to keylog devices usually used for Windows of Users you want to hack and can do all activities like it will save it from antivirus.It captures all keystrokes ,Messaging, all the other activities that user do.Simply Its an Hacking Software which can hack invisibly without victim notice.

If you want to buy this Software Its 20$ and can buy it through Payza or Paypal.

PayPal : safwanabbas2013@gmail.com
Payza : safwan.naqvi@gmail.com 


Comment me if you want to buy


Unknown

Author & Editor

I am Syed Safwan Abbas.I am Blogging since 2011 and I am Web Designer and also the Software Engineer.I created this website to help people ro solve their problems and share some tips and tricks and also provide full and free Games or Software from Softgamebox.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment