Sunday, July 10, 2016

How to Repair Laptop Keyboard Software


Summary:
Long time age, I was facing the Problem of Keyboard (When I press any key computer thinks that CTRL Key is pressed and only responds to Shortcut keys like Ctrl+V etc).

Purpose:
This is usually occurs when we play games.Those days I was playing Ashes 2009.I was very worried about that even I changed my Repair Windows through installing it again but problem remains the same.Many people told me that your keyboard hardware is failure.But on day I thought that if my hardware fails then its keys would also not work. 

Detailed Method:
Here's the Rest of the Story, at the end of video website shown is also mine landinsider.



Unknown

Author & Editor

I am Syed Safwan Abbas.I am Blogging since 2011 and I am Web Designer and also the Software Engineer.I created this website to help people ro solve their problems and share some tips and tricks and also provide full and free Games or Software from Softgamebox.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment